1. Mylee Professional 500ml White Wax Heater
2. Mylee Tea Tree Creme Wax 450g
3. Disposable Waxing Wooden Spatulas X 100
4. Mylee Paper Waxing Strips X 100
1) Mylee Professional 500ml White Wax Heater
A cost effective, thermostatically controlled wax heater which heats wax fast for quick and easy hair removal.
• Suitable for All Wax Types - (Hard, Soft, Paraffin, Creme)
• MOULDED UK 3 PIN PLUG!!!
• Thermostatically Controlled
• Suitable for Home, Student & Professional Use
• CE & ROHS Compliant
• Well Known UK Brand
• Shipped & Sold From UK
• Holds all standard wax containers
• Lid cover included to prevent contamination
• Suitable for all hard, soft and paraffin waxes
• A supreme wax heater for mobile and salon use
• On/Off power indicator light
• Adjustable temperature
• Removable METAL insert pot
2) Mylee Tea Tree - High performance creme wax for silky smooth professional results.
• An excellent wax for removing unwanted hair from all areas of the body.
• Perfect for both home and salon use.
• We recommend all waxes are patch tested before use.
• Works seamlessly with Mylee Professional 500ml Wax Heater
• Pot Dimensions: (W) 10cm x (D) 10cm x (H) 9cm
• Remove the lid and place the pot directly into the heater.
• Cleanse the skin with Mylee Pre Care Gel, and allow to dry.
• Test the temperature of the wax before use.
• Using a Spatula, spread a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
• Place a strip over the waxed area and smooth down firmly.
• Remove the strip firmly, against the direction of hair growth.
• Use Mylee After Care Lotion to soothe and moisturise the treated area.
3) Disposable Waxing Wooden Spatulas X 100
Disposable Waxing Spatulas to provide an accurate, efficient wax application.
• Provide an accurate & efficient wax application.
• Suitable for use with warm & hot waxes.
• Flat birchwood spatulas with rounded ends.
• Can also be used to remove products from jars to avoid contamination.
• Disposable, which provides ultimate hygiene.
• Each Spatula Size: 15cm x 2cm
4) Mylee Paper Waxing Strips X 100
Waxing With Complete Confidence.
Our industry acclaimed waxing line includes all of our waxing products, including spatula waxing, treatment products, roller waxing and paraffin therapies. A deluxe lightweight paper waxing strip for use with all professional waxing systems
• Provides a professional finish to guarantee client satisfaction.
• Single Use Application.
• Deluxe Quality.
• Pack Of 100.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the goods you ordered, you have the right to return the goods to us within 14 working days from receipt of the goods. You must notify us by email: email@example.com or calling our Customer Services Team on: +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Thursday between 8.45am - 5pm and on a Friday between 8.45am – 4pm.
You will be required by the terms of this Contract, to return the goods to
In such cases, and provided the goods are received according to this Procedure, we will reimburse the cost of the goods within 30 days of receiving your returned goods.
If you return the goods for reasons other than:
Incomplete delivery, or incorrect delivery, or goods being defective.
You will be responsible for arranging and paying for the return of the goods to us. Please ensure you receive and retain a proof of postage.
You must ensure that the goods are stored safely and in appropriate conditions until they are returned to us.
Returned goods must be unused. We will not accept return of goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such cases, you will be notified by e-mail that no refund will be made available to you and it will be your responsibility to arrange the return of the goods to you within 30 days of our e-mail regarding lack of refund.
Damaged or Faulty Items
You are responsible for examining the goods following delivery. If the goods delivered are damaged or faulty in any way, please notify us within 3 working days from the delivery by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00pm. Provided that the goods are unused and have been stored safely and in appropriate conditions, we will repair/replace the goods or offer you a refund.
Non-delivered or Incorrect Items
Within the order packaging, you will find a Delivery Note listing goods that you ordered. If the goods delivered do not match those listed, please notify us within 3 working days from the delivery by email: email@example.com or by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. Provided that the goods are unused and have been stored safely and in appropriate conditions, we will replace the goods or offer you a refund.
In the absence of your notice within 3 working days, we shall not be liable in respect of undelivered, incorrect or defective goods if defects have occurred during transportation and would be apparent on examination.
Please provide our Customer Services Team with your order number and keep the original packaging of the items.
Goods must be returned to us within 14 working days of delivery. Please ensure that the returned parcel is properly sealed and that you receive and retain a proof of postage.
If we accept your return and if you have chosen a refund, we will process the refund within 30 days of the goods. You will be notified by email from our Customer Services Team.
Repairs, exchanges and replacements will be processed within 5 working days of receiving the goods.
We are not liable for returned goods lost in transit.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.