Mylee Tea Tree Cream Wax 450g
Item in Stock
High performance soft wax for silky smooth professional results. These products have not been tested on animals and are removing unwanted hair from all areas of the body. Key features: • Perfect for both home and salon use. • We recommend all waxes are patch tested before use. • Works seamlessly with Mylee Professional 500ml Wax Heater. • Pot Dimensions: (W) 10cm x (D) 10cm x (H) 9cm.
Mylee Tea Tree Creme Wax 450G
- High performance creme wax for silky smooth professional results.
- For many years Tea Tree essential oil has been extracted for its outstanding health benefits with antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiseptic healing properties.
- Mylee Tea Tree Creme Wax contains the perfect combination of Tea Tree and Mineral Oil to protect the skin during waxing
- Suitable for skin types that are prone to in-grown hair
- Perfect for both home and salon use.
- We recommend all waxes are patch tested before use.
- Works seamlessly with Mylee Professional 500ml Wax Heater
- Pot Dimensions: (W) 10cm x (D) 10cm x (H) 9cm
- Remove the lid and place the pot directly into the heater.
- Cleanse the skin with Mylee Pre Care Gel, and allow to dry.
- Test the temperature of the wax before use.
- Using a Spatula, spread a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place a strip over the waxed area and smooth down firmly.
- Remove the strip firmly, against the direction of hair growth.
- Use Mylee After Care Lotion to soothe and moisturise the treated area.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Melaleuca Alternofolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, C.I.61565, C.I.47000
Vegan friendly - does not contain animal derivatives
|Wax type||Tea Tree|