Mylee Nail Treatment Serum 10ml
Grow the beautiful nails you’ve always wanted with this intensive strengthening serum – packed with powerful natural extracts to moisturise, condition and encourage healthy growth.
Mylee Nail Treatment Serum is specially formulated to strengthen, repair and promote healthy nail growth. Active natural ingredients help to soften dry cuticles and prevent peeling and splitting. Ideal for daily maintenance or as an intensive recovery treatment for dry and damaged nails, particularly after the removal of gel polish.
To use, massage thoroughly into the nail area and allow to fully absorb.
As an intensive recovery treatment for damaged nails, use morning and evening until condition is restored.
For regular maintenance to keep nails and cuticles healthy, use 2-3 times per week. Apply before bed and allow to absorb overnight.
Supercharged with natural extracts, this delicately-fragranced intensive serum actively restores lost moisture and repairs damage caused by dryness.
This powerful synergy of natural ingredients results in a serum that’s impressively effective, yet gentle enough to use daily in order to maintain healthy nails and cuticles.
· HEALTHY NAILS – Deeply nourishing cuticle treatment to strengthen, repair and promote healthy nail growth. Active natural ingredients help to soften dry cuticles and prevent peeling and splitting. Ideal for use as daily maintenance or intensive recovery treatment for dry and damaged nails.
· NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Sweet Almond Oil moisturises and conditions the nails and cuticles to prevent dryness, cracking and splitting. Celery Seed Extract helps nails to grow strong and smooth by reducing brittleness and dehydration. Nourishing Jojoba Oil helps to repair damage to the collagen matrix to improve strength and encourage healthy nail growth.
· PROMOTE GROWTH – Actively works to restore lost moisture and repairs damage to ensure maximum nail strength and healthy growth. Intensively conditions to improve the appearance of dry, damaged or cracked nails.
· INTENSIVE MOISTURE – Formulated with conditioning natural extracts to intensively moisturise at the deepest level. Daily repair helps to soften cuticles and maintain strong, healthy nails.
· IDEAL FOR GEL POLISH – Lightly fragranced and perfect to use as an intensive treatment to restore moisture after removing gel nail polish, or as daily maintenance for healthy nails and cuticles. Maximises healthy nail growth and deeply nourishes to prevent peeling and splitting.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene.
Caution: For use on nails only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the goods you ordered, you have the right to return the goods to us within 14 working days from receipt of the goods. You must notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Services Team on: +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Thursday between 8.45am - 5pm and on a Friday between 8.45am – 4pm.
You will be required by the terms of this Contract, to return the goods to
In such cases, and provided the goods are received according to this Procedure, we will reimburse the cost of the goods within 30 days of receiving your returned goods.
If you return the goods for reasons other than:
Incomplete delivery, or incorrect delivery, or goods being defective.
You will be responsible for arranging and paying for the return of the goods to us. Please ensure you receive and retain a proof of postage.
You must ensure that the goods are stored safely and in appropriate conditions until they are returned to us.
Returned goods must be unused. We will not accept return of goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such cases, you will be notified by e-mail that no refund will be made available to you and it will be your responsibility to arrange the return of the goods to you within 30 days of our e-mail regarding lack of refund.
Damaged or Faulty Items
You are responsible for examining the goods following delivery. If the goods delivered are damaged or faulty in any way, please notify us within 3 working days from the delivery by e-mail: email@example.com by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00pm. Provided that the goods are unused and have been stored safely and in appropriate conditions, we will repair/replace the goods or offer you a refund.
Non-delivered or Incorrect Items
Within the order packaging, you will find a Delivery Note listing goods that you ordered. If the goods delivered do not match those listed, please notify us within 3 working days from the delivery by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. Provided that the goods are unused and have been stored safely and in appropriate conditions, we will replace the goods or offer you a refund.
In the absence of your notice within 3 working days, we shall not be liable in respect of undelivered, incorrect or defective goods if defects have occurred during transportation and would be apparent on examination.
Please provide our Customer Services Team with your order number and keep the original packaging of the items.
Goods must be returned to us within 14 working days of delivery. Please ensure that the returned parcel is properly sealed and that you receive and retain a proof of postage.
If we accept your return and if you have chosen a refund, we will process the refund within 30 days of the goods. You will be notified by email from our Customer Services Team.
Repairs, exchanges and replacements will be processed within 5 working days of receiving the goods.
We are not liable for returned goods lost in transit.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.