10ML BOTTLES | HIGH GLOSS WEAR FOR UP TO TWO WEEKS
Following the success of its range of nail tools, accessories and essentials, Mylee is proud to introduce its new gel polish range, Mygel. Comprising of hundreds of colours along with professional grade base coat and top coats, achieving fantastic looking salon quality nails has never been so easy or affordable.
Mylee has been tested, approved and adored by salon professionals since 2014. Known for its market leading manicure and pedicure products, which feature the highest quality ingredients, Mylee has every nail treatment covered with the best equipment for flawless results.
Additionally, Mylee has won acclaim for is waxing products, making it our duty to provide the perfect, pain-free home and salon waxing experience.
BUY FROM A TRUSTED UK BRAND - MYGEL is the latest innovation from household gel nail brand Mylee. With over 15 years in the beauty industry, Mylee is a name you can trust and buy from with confidence. Complimentary tools, prep and finishing treatments are available at the Just Beauty store.
LONG-LASTING HIGH GLOSS WEAR - Durable gel colour for up to two weeks without the price tag; expect no chips, smudges, nicks or dents. Suitable for use on natural nails, acrylic nails, false nails and tips. MYGEL is easy to apply and requires curing under UV or LED lamp (sold separately).
COMPLETELY SAFE - Apply and wear with confidence knowing that MYGEL is 100% safe and compliant with all UK and EU safety regulations. Suitable for both salon and home use (DIY), MYGEL meets the needs of professionals, beauty technicians and students, manicure enthusiasts and beginners alike.
Please note: Due to quality variances between different monitors, the colour that appears on your screen may differ from the physical product.
- Applies like a polish, lasts like a gel
- Cures under LED or UV lamp
- Two weeks chip-free wear
- No smudging
- Easy application and fast removal
- Hundreds of colours to choose from
- Tested and approved by professionals
Always apply thin coats.
Use Mylee Apricot Nail & Cuticle oil regularly as this will keep your nails hydrated, flexible and nourished.
Do not bite, pick, cut or file at your nails as this may cause Mygel to become weak and can damage your own nails.
Avoid intense heat for 24 hours after application
HOW TO APPLY GEL POLISH
1. Wash and dry you hands (do not apply any hand creams or oils).
2. Use the cuticle stick to gently push back cuticles.
3. Use Mylee nail file to shape the free edge of your nails.
4. Remove the shine from the nail plate with a buffing block.
5. Sanitise the nail plate with Prep + Wipe using Lint Free Wipes
6. Apply MYGEL Base Coat and cure nails for 30 secs using Mylee LED Lamp or 120s when using the UV Lamp.
7. Apply one coat of the MYGEL colour and cure nails for 30s using the LED Lamp or 120s with a UV Lamp.
8. Apply MYGEL Top Coat and cure nails for 30s LED Lamp or 120s UV Lamp.
9. Sanitise the Top Coat using Prep + Wipe and the lint free wipes.
10. Apply cuticle oil on cuticles.
HOW TO REMOVE GEL POLISH
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer, but be careful not to damage the nail.
2. Soak a cotton pad with Mylee Gel Remover and place onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap .
3. After 10 minutes, firmly pull pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, file and shape the free edge using a nail file then buff the nail to a shine.
INGREDIENTS: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide. MAY CONTAIN (+/-) CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77491 [Diiron Trioxide], CI 77510 [Prussian Blue], CI 77510 [Pigment Blue 27], CI 77510 [Ferric Ferrocyanide], CI 77289 [Pigment Green 18], CI 77492 [Iron Oxide]
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the goods you ordered, you have the right to return the goods to us within 14 working days from receipt of the goods. You must notify us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Services Team on: +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Thursday between 8.45am - 5pm and on a Friday between 8.45am – 4pm.
You will be required by the terms of this Contract, to return the goods to
In such cases, and provided the goods are received according to this Procedure, we will reimburse the cost of the goods within 30 days of receiving your returned goods.
If you return the goods for reasons other than:
Incomplete delivery, or incorrect delivery, or goods being defective.
You will be responsible for arranging and paying for the return of the goods to us. Please ensure you receive and retain a proof of postage.
You must ensure that the goods are stored safely and in appropriate conditions until they are returned to us.
Returned goods must be unused. We will not accept return of goods that we reasonably believe have been used. In such cases, you will be notified by e-mail that no refund will be made available to you and it will be your responsibility to arrange the return of the goods to you within 30 days of our e-mail regarding lack of refund.
Damaged or Faulty Items
You are responsible for examining the goods following delivery. If the goods delivered are damaged or faulty in any way, please notify us within 3 working days from the delivery by e-mail: email@example.com by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00pm. Provided that the goods are unused and have been stored safely and in appropriate conditions, we will repair/replace the goods or offer you a refund.
Non-delivered or Incorrect Items
Within the order packaging, you will find a Delivery Note listing goods that you ordered. If the goods delivered do not match those listed, please notify us within 3 working days from the delivery by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Customer Services Team on +44 (0) 20 8365 5858 Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. Provided that the goods are unused and have been stored safely and in appropriate conditions, we will replace the goods or offer you a refund.
In the absence of your notice within 3 working days, we shall not be liable in respect of undelivered, incorrect or defective goods if defects have occurred during transportation and would be apparent on examination.
Please provide our Customer Services Team with your order number and keep the original packaging of the items.
Goods must be returned to us within 14 working days of delivery. Please ensure that the returned parcel is properly sealed and that you receive and retain a proof of postage.
If we accept your return and if you have chosen a refund, we will process the refund within 30 days of the goods. You will be notified by email from our Customer Services Team.
Repairs, exchanges and replacements will be processed within 5 working days of receiving the goods.
We are not liable for returned goods lost in transit.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.